04 February 2012

Scrumbles

Some days ago I found a link to Prudence Mapstone's site http://www.knotjustknitting.com and was totally fascinated. I never heard of free form knitting or crocheting and was just overwhelmed. Of course I had to try it right away (now I'm late with my herringbone stitch for TAST 2012!!!) and couldn't stop.
Here's the result of my efforts and I'm in love with it.
 This is what it looks like one day later:

Where it will end I don't know - I'll simply let it grow :-)

2 comments:

  1. Your free form work is just stunning and your stitches are so perfect. I have tried this and struggle with the bullion stitch. Love all the colors. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Judy. Did you ever try to find a tutorial for bullion stitches on youtube? There is one (don't know the language it's in, but only looking at it helped a lot).

    ReplyDelete