07 April 2010

A little bit of Buttonhole

Having a nice day between garden and thinking about second week of TAST. And suddenly there it was - the idea of an eye using this stitch after first trying a combination of the new stitch from TAST 2010 and buttonhole stitch (I do love boullion knots, too) which didn't really satisfy me.

This is how far I got today (had an invitation for supper :-) and I'll have to figure out how to continue.

The eye is simple buttonhole at the lids, two buttonhole wheels inside one another for the iris and berwick stitch plus different rows of buttonhole stitch on top of it for the eyebrow. I feel very adventurous!!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the flower in the square. I will be catching up to the TAST in the next couple of days. Love to follow your work.

    ReplyDelete